As the sun starts to sink behind the horizon earlier, crews will be closing Interstate 90 over Snoqualmie Pass 30 minutes earlier from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m.
The Washington State Department of Transportation and contractor crews are closing the pass from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m., Monday, Aug. 6, through Thursday, Aug. 9, from Hyak (milepost 54) to the Price Creek Sno-Park (milepost 61).
Drivers also need to plan for added travel time due to increased construction activity and rolling slowdowns Monday through Thursday, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Exit 54 westbound is currently open, but drivers should anticipate temporary closures of the ramp throughout the week.
Here are some tools to help drivers plan their trips:
- Visit the What’s Happening on I-90 Web page for up-to-date information on construction projects, traffic impacts, travel graphs and to sign up for email updates
- Visit the Snoqualmie Mountain Pass Web page for real-time travel information and to view traffic cameras
- Check the weekly Construction Updates Web page and Traffic Web page for region-wide updates
- Tune into the Highway Advisory Radio at 1610 AM and 530 AM
- Call the I-90 construction hotline at 888-535-0738 or 511
|< Prev||Next >|