The Board of Commissioners of the Port of Chelan County will meet in special joint session on Tuesday, April 10, 2012 with the Commissioners of Chelan County and Chelan County PUD.
This special session is set for 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm in the Chelan County PUD Commission Board Room located at 327 North Wenatchee Avenue, Wenatchee, WA 98801. The meeting agenda is below.
Chelan County Tri-Commission
April 10, 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Chelan PUD Board Room
* Fiber network strategic planning (PUD)
* Pybus Public Market development (Port)
* White River fish rearing project (County)
* Lake Chelan reservoir operation review (PUD)
* Pangborn Airport manager replacement/runway extension (Port)
* Holden Village reclamation project (County)
* Columbia River Treaty Power Group (PUD)
* State jobs package and Cashmere mill site (Port)
* Open discussion
|< Prev||Next >|