Manson Community Council Meeting Agenda
September 23, 2008 6:00 PM
Manson Parks & Recreation Building (New Office next to Manson Bay Marina)
Meeting called to Order @ .
Manson Sub-Area Plan - Workshop
- Council review of Chapter 1-3 of plan corrections and changes.
- Open Discussion regarding Chapters 1-3 of plan.
- Any suggested changes to Chapters 1-3 of presented plan.
- Approval of changes to date.
- Schedule next workshop meeting.
Application for Funding
- Application for funding was sent to Lake Chelan Chamber of Commerce on Friday, November 14. (Informational Only)
No Parking Signage
- Request from Commissioner Buell Hawkins to have Manson Business Association approval of addition of no parking areas in the downtown area.
- Need member to contact MBA to explain where and why no parking is being implemented.
- Request from Chelan County Public Works Director to check on status of Fire District turn out of downtown station for no parking area at Swim Park.
Manson Storm Water Mitigation Plan
- Applications or appointments to committee.
- Review Candidate applications to meet candidacy requirements.
- Check for correct district status.
Marty Morris Request for Dedication of new Wall on Manson Boulevard
- Outgoing council member Marty Morris would like to discuss dedication of the new wall on Manson Boulevard to outgoing County Commissioner Buell Hawkins for his years
Request for Dedication
- Marty Morris dedication request for outgoing Commissioner Hawkins
Community Development (Applications, Planning Meetings, etc…)
Public Comment (Concerns, Requests, Issues, etc…)
Next Regular Manson Community Council Meeting
Meeting Adjourned @ .
Manson Community Council Meeting Minutes
Place: Ray B. Building
Council In Attendance: Mary Stutzman, Chris Willoughby, Cheryl Koenig, Sue Crinklaw, Morgan Picton, Kurt Matheson, Al Lorenz, Ron McGaughey, Dan Hodge.
Manson Sub Area Plan Review
- Introduction and Summary section had very few changes that were done by the Sub-Committee members and Council Members at the meeting. The numbers in the plan were changed to reflect current numbers which Chelan County provided based on OEM. Throughout the next few sections, there were areas that needed the numbers updated to match what was put in on the first page of section 1.
- No changes needed other than the numbers on page 11 of the draft (second bullet point; changed the number in that point from 2000 to 1330.
- Changes were found in the 10/27 draft that were not in the 10/01 draft. These changes are on pages 15-16 under the part labeled ‘Sizing the UGA: to include the population forecast section on page 16. Numbers found on the first page of section 1 were some of the changes that were made to this section, also found in table 3.3 on pages 17-18.
- The maps labeled figures 3.3 and 3.4 need to be replaced with updated maps prior to final draft presentation.
Section 3 (Goals & Policies)
- There were many errors found in the ‘Goals & Policies’ section of this document. There were omissions and inclusions that were not of record per the Sub-Committee members or Council members present. These items were looked at, corrections made and any areas that were of question were rewritten and or changed to fit this document better. These items will be found in the electronic form of this document, be reviewed by Manson Community Council for approval.
- LU-1.A: This item found in the 10/27 Draft was moved from LU-1 and put into LU-8.D, as it was determined to be a better location for this policy statement.
- Other parts of the goals and policies that were changed are found in the electronic form of the Manson SAP. These items were based upon the documentation provided by K. Matheson updating primarily AG portions of this section, but including other non-AG items.
- Progress on this plan was good, more than most expected. It was agreed that those present would end the meeting with completion of the Goals & Policies update. The information and corrections made to this point will be reviewed by the Manson Community Council for comment and approval at the next regular meeting.
Meeting Adjourned at 4:55pm
|< Prev||Next >|